WAR in teh PACIFIC 1.8.0.6; what happend¡

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Zecke

RE: WAR in teh PACIFIC 1.8.0.6; what happend¡

Post by Zecke »

After Karachi (still holding) Pearl Harbour and San diego finally LOS ANGELES is in japan hands..now is time to bombing SAN FRANCISCO¡..the AI puts his coursairs and bombers to defend the invasión but the experience japan pilots did i good job¡
Attachments
Capturade..870GIF.gif
Capturade..870GIF.gif (162.32 KiB) Viewed 284 times
Epsilon Eridani

Zecke

Post by Zecke »

this is the key of the war at the pacicific, (as japan) training your pilots, above 95 expierence and will have a big chance against corsairs to destroy the cap of his carriers, hope in admiral edition keeps the same¡
Attachments
Capturade..880gif.gif
Capturade..880gif.gif (199.21 KiB) Viewed 283 times
Epsilon Eridani

wdolson

Post by wdolson »

The training system in AE is much more sophisticated and more realistic than WitP.

Bill
WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer
Zecke

Post by Zecke »

wdolson i guess (i will in a few days buy the AE); the training pilot japan is more complicated in AE and not posible to bombimg in 12/31/43 SAN FRANCISCO; anyway bombing San francisco is posible but not worthy, you can control the sky of San francisco training your japs pilots; BUT...you loose 200 bombers in each raid just for the FLAK. and but that day japan has 1000 bombers so you just can bomb San francisco 5 times and thats all¡¡ friends
Attachments
Capturade..2GIF70.gif
Capturade..2GIF70.gif (174.12 KiB) Viewed 281 times
Epsilon Eridani

Zecke

Post by Zecke »

THIS was the first raid; the tonys above 90 experience jump into the corsairs and whatever was in the sky of San francisco
Attachments
Capturade..0GIF70.gif
Capturade..0GIF70.gif (162.14 KiB) Viewed 287 times
Epsilon Eridani

Zecke

Post by Zecke »

in this was the casualtys; but as i said only five raids then you will loosee 1000 bombers by the FLAK of SAN FRANCISCO, so taken San francisco by first bombing (reducing the garrisson)is almost imposible, but i will give a try[:D]
Attachments
Capturade..0gif70.gif
Capturade..0gif70.gif (185.74 KiB) Viewed 285 times
Epsilon Eridani

Zecke

Post by Zecke »

as a result of 4 in arrow attacks over San francisco; i lost 300 tonys (pilots over 92 expierence) but they shut down 298 corsairs air-to air, plus hellcats in cvs docks, and 100 lightings; but the worst part is that i lost 600 bombers by FLAK at San francisco; japan cant afford this; his production dont allow to bomb San francisco, triying to sink the pts docked at san francisco to make bombardements with BB japan i sink instead 1 CV, 2 CVls and 8 CVE allied, but still 600 japan bombers lost by FLAK; will see in AE is the flak is more strong than in WITP
Attachments
Capturade..8gif70.gif
Capturade..8gif70.gif (171.58 KiB) Viewed 285 times
Epsilon Eridani

Mobeer

Post by Mobeer »

You have gone a lot further than I have managed. My invasion of Australia failed to take Sydney because the Japanese (me) could not afford so many plane losses, and then the Japanese Army became disrupted by Allied air power.
Zecke

Post by Zecke »

Mobeer i have been playing since 2004 this great game with several PBEM games played but nothing we can do against the FLAK of the AI, there are about 800.000 american tropos at San francisco and i had 700.000 tropos in Los angeles, i think that taking Karachi first lost me 5 months, ( i still holding) but thouse months lost taking Karachi you need them to train your pilots; to take San francisco against the AI is posible, same as sidney (i am going to make a campaing to conquer all Australia), but bombers are weaker to a high concentration of ebemy units, what i was triying to do by bombing is to sink the about 100 Ptboats that san francisco has; if so; i will bomb with my BBs San francisco them you have a chance of conquer. the propose of this , is to see the improvements that WITP has been realized between thouse 10 years, and i can sasy thats this last versión is harder that in 2004 when the game come out, but that time (in 2004) fist versión of witp i landed in los angeles in august 1942, this time i did 5 months later (the reason is taking Karachi); but i am going to make a Australian campaing to conquer all, thats also a good plan and still cheking the AI improvements
Epsilon Eridani

Zecke

Post by Zecke »

ORIGINAL: wdolson

The training system in AE is much more sophisticated and more realistic than WitP.

Bill

just bought TODAY the ADMIRAL EDITION; lets start training the japs pilots¡¡

Regards
Epsilon Eridani

Return to “The War Room”