AI level

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

davebob

AI level

Post by davebob »

Besides production levels, do all ai levels perform the same ? And, what does "limited production" do. Guess I'm wondering if I select ai++ and "limited production" would I play against a better ai without a billion units.
Having said that,that being said,that having been said,saying that,that having been said,having said all that,that said.....
Twotribes

RE: AI level

Post by Twotribes »

A++ increases production 250 percent.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

ORIGINAL: davebob

Besides production levels, do all ai levels perform the same ? And, what does "limited production" do. Guess I'm wondering if I select ai++ and "limited production" would I play against a better ai without a billion units.

The AI never gets better, it just gets more and more and more freebies.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
Josh

Post by Josh »

AI++ ain't no fun and I advice against it. Seriously. Seeing Heavy Tanks II when you have just discovered Light Tanks... not funny. It *is* beatable but you have to wade through masses and masses and masses of AI units, without adding game depth whatsoever.
In all honesty it is extremely hard to progam an AI that does okay on random maps, too many variables.

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”