1.00.11 -- Battleground Italy 43-45 Scenario -- Loosing amphib cargo ships in report, with no use

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

xwraith

1.00.11 -- Battleground Italy 43-45 Scenario -- Loosing amphib cargo ships in report, with no use

Post by xwraith »

Hello,

I've run into something weird. In the Battleground Italy 43-45 scenario the Logistics Phase Event Log it keeps on reporting that I am loosing one Amphib Cargo ship a turn, even though none are active. Is this just an error with the report?

Attachments
BGItaly43..ipLosses.jpg
BGItaly43..ipLosses.jpg (75.81 KiB) Viewed 56 times
Always Pillage Before You Burn!
Joel Billings

RE: 1.00.11 -- Battleground Italy 43-45 Scenario -- Loosing amphib cargo ships in report, with no use

Post by Joel Billings »

Would need to look at a save. Are there no cargo ships in any of the amphib HQs?
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
xwraith

RE: 1.00.11 -- Battleground Italy 43-45 Scenario -- Loosing amphib cargo ships in report, with no use

Post by xwraith »

All my amphib TFs are in african ports prepping. Looking back a couple of saves it seems like there is this monotonic single amphib cargo ship getting sunk and the count keeps on climbing every turn.
Attachments
ItalyBravo.zip
(4.46 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Thanks, it's repeatable so I've added it to our bug list.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Turns out there's no bug here. What you see in the display is the total game to date losses for ships. So you've lost 1 cargo ship in amphib HQs all game. The parenthesis shows that you are losing some cargo ships every turn in other ops (normal supply convoy runs).
-- Soren Kierkegaard
xwraith

Post by xwraith »

Hmm,

Perhaps the report could be reformatted as:

Cargo Ships Available
Cargo Ships Used
Cargo Ships Lost
Cargo Ships Lost in Amphib TFs

This would make much more sense.

Return to “Tech Support”