Space Program Manager Contest Winner Announced!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

Space Program Manager Contest Winner Announced!

Post by Surtur »

Celebrating the highly successful launch of Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager, we teamed up with the famous Kennedy Space Center and hosted a launch contest. All the people who bought the game could take part in order to win an exclusive VIP trip to the Kennedy Space Center, or one of many other great prizes!

The winners have all been contacted by now and we would like to congratulate user Libertybelle79 has won the grand prize! She and one other guest will be flying over to the Kennedy Space Center in order to get a full VIP treatment, including a tour, lunch with an astronaut and, if the weather allows for it, witness an actual launch!

Libertybelle79 was certainly pleased with the prize, saying :

"I am so excited to have won the trip to Kennedy Space Center! I have been dreaming of going there for years. I'm looking forward to touring the old Mercury through Apollo-era launch sites and am especially excited about having lunch with an astronaut. Not to mention it will be a really fun vacation for my fiance and me!"

On behalf of the Slitherine Group, the Polar Motion development team, The Kennedy Space Center and Buzz Aldrin himself, we could like to congratulate Libertybelle79 and wish her and her guest a great time!

If you were contacted as the winner of one of the many other prizes, your prize will be delivered to you soon.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”