Omert's battle in Eastern Front v3.4

Post accounts of your memorable victories and defeats here for other wargamers to share.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

Omert

Omert's battle in Eastern Front v3.4

Post by Omert »

Hi everyone!

I am new here but I have been playing TOAW for a long time and now this is my first PBEM game with Migace. We are playing "Eastern Front v3.4" by governato, literally my favorite scenario. I play Axis site and Migace play Soviet, he might not have an account in Matrix forum so this should be pretty much my own posting about my strategy and battle plan.

I really want to receive advice from you guys to improve my game so this post is my war room. Anything from you is warmly welcomed.

Omert
Omert

RE: Omert's battle in Eastern Front v3.4

Post by Omert »

“Wars are the perfect way to study bio-sociology.” Said Professor Sarabus.

I was not sure what I heard but he repeated, so maybe the best way to get a higher score was to pretend to agree with him. He must notice what in my head and came to me: "You seemed very reluctant to agree with me, Omert."

"Yes, sir. These are two completely different topics, how could those very primitive animals, like lions or tigers, comparable with such an eminent, complicated and thorough event? Plus, war is also affected by randomness, but to the best of my knowledge, I could not see any randomness in your bio-sociology, the probability of ants' trampling elephants is zero." The classroom was interrupted by minor chuckles.

"You might be the one with greatest potential but you are definitely the one who needs focus most." He raised his voice "Here is your assignment, Omert: to conquer Soviet Russia within three months."

"We have only to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down." That was the whisper I heard.

"Absolutely, Professor, I will deliver. Seven armies and four panzer groups, I will deliver."

It was then: June 22nd, 2041.

Attachments
start.jpg
start.jpg (402.01 KiB) Viewed 213 times
governato

Post by governato »

here is some advice for the Axis.

1) Use minimize losses as much as possible.
2) try to surround enemy units rather than taking them heads on
3) make sure you to not put the HQs on the front line, losing Support Squads' will cripple your supply rates.
4) bomb those air units.

Off to Moscow!

Omert

Post by Omert »

Thank you, governanto, these tips are very helpful.

Sadly, I was abandoned by my opponent because he thought I was too skillful (Actually I am not), so could I have the honor to play with you? You can teach me a lesson or two. I really want to improve my game and continue my story with bio-sociology.

Best,

Omert
governato

Post by governato »

ORIGINAL: Omert

Thank you, governato, these tips are very helpful.

Sadly, I was abandoned by my opponent because he thought I was too skillful (Actually I am not), so could I have the honor to play with you? You can teach me a lesson or two. I really want to improve my game and continue my story with bio-sociology.

Best,

Omert

Tx for the offer, but I already have two games ongoing and they are already giving me too much stress :). You could post on the 'Opponent wanted' section and see if anybody wants to play a game of EF....
Omert

Post by Omert »

ORIGINAL: governato

ORIGINAL: Omert

Thank you, governato, these tips are very helpful.

Best,

Omert

Tx for the offer, but I already have two games ongoing and they are already giving me too much stress :). You could post on the 'Opponent wanted' section and see if anybody wants to play a game of EF....

That's OK, governanto, maybe we can play next time

Return to “After Action Reports”