Patch 1.07 release projection/CMANO roadmap

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

FTBSS

RE: Patch 1.07 release projection/CMANO roadmap

Post by FTBSS »

To Quote the kid on the big wheel at the end of the Incredibles "that was totally wicked"
MattTheDamon

Post by MattTheDamon »

Any plans on expanding the ground combat model. It would really complete this sim to have a good land combat model going for it.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

We'd like to but its likely to be some time before we get to it. We'd like to complete our amphibious model as well allowing ships/aircraft to carry land units.

Mike
wheecarm

Post by wheecarm »

Oh man, WRA looks awesome!! Can't wait!
ParachuteProne

Post by ParachuteProne »

ORIGINAL: mikmyk

We'd like to but its likely to be some time before we get to it. We'd like to complete our amphibious model as well allowing ships/aircraft to carry land units.

Mike

Can't wait for that one :)
Empty014

Post by Empty014 »

Awesome game guys, keep up the excellent work. One question....will we see Time on Target included anytime soon[:)]
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

ORIGINAL: mickt014

Awesome game guys, keep up the excellent work. One question....will we see Time on Target included anytime soon[:)]

This is likely going to be something within the advanced strike editor we're looking at developing. We've been talking about this one for years and we want it.

JRyan

Post by JRyan »

ORIGINAL: Wasicun the 1,07 will be the patch with the multiplayer!!!! :P
- Back in 2004/5 when MP was being tested and I think till that time, only Harpoon online had been done with limited success, the waiting was finally over....I was there and it was fun, even if I was accused of 'cheating' with the two kills on Dawn Patrol....still

When this one comes - a new era will begin.

I however understand just how difficult this will be. In Harpoon 2 it was basically in the code just deactivated. Sure it had to be modified and tested but that was doable. It was fun and although it never quite lived up to my hopes, it was still da Bomb.

However, when Command crosses that barrier....it will become the MUST have software...(I think for us Naval folks it already is).

Ah, the wait.......It took a few years to get MP then...I am not sure at this time but I can see this sim getting better and better. I just wish I had more time to play it.

So today, all work is done and I will be playing.

KUDOs to the gang on this one........[&o]
But By Grace Go I.......

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”