Asrock mother boards

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

goodwoodrw

Asrock mother boards

Post by goodwoodrw »

Is there any opinions on Asrock boards.
Thanks
Formerly Goodwood

zakblood

RE: Asrock mother boards

Post by zakblood »

good solid boards, have built over 200/300+pc with them over a few years for a friends company, like all makes you get the odd dud, but for a budget board to a full top spec model. i have always found them solid and well supported, also they make them and get re branded by other pc makers as well, not that most larger companies would mention that in there replies or reviews or readme's either
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: zakblood

good solid boards, have built over 200/300+pc with them over a few years for a friends company, like all makes you get the odd dud, but for a budget board to a full top spec model. i have always found them solid and well supported, also they make them and get re branded by other pc makers as well, not that most larger companies would mention that in there replies or reviews or readme's either
Unfortunately, my similar experience was not so positive. But I haven't assembled any new model since 2010 (besides replacing old damaged 478 motherboards with ASRock P4i65G models). From what I read on the forums and test sites, they are more reliable since then. They are often seen as good choices for low/medium budget computers.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

now they have gone for All Solid Capacitor Design, they are no longer budget low end board makers and do some really good medium to high end stuff as well that are as good as the top end of asus and others, but there budget stuff has been totally changed and are also good value and rock steady, with boards and psu, names / brands are almost all the same now days in a certain price range that is
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “General Discussion”