Where is a good place to discuss war-games and strategy games not sold on Matrix Games?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

rustinpeace91

Where is a good place to discuss war-games and strategy games not sold on Matrix Games?

Post by rustinpeace91 »

I come here mostly to discuss The Operational Art of War and Unity of Command. The thing is i've recently gotten into Ultimate General Gettysburg and Wargame: European Escalation, which are not on matrix. Where is a good war-gaming centric forum to talk about those games.
rwenstrup

RE: Where is a good place to discuss war-games and strategy games not sold on Matrix Games?

Post by rwenstrup »

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."
wings7

RE: Where is a good place to discuss war-games and strategy games not sold on Matrix Games?

Post by wings7 »

Here also! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Ranger33

Post by Ranger33 »

I find that this forum is my favorite place on the internet to discuss most things. The community is more diverse than one might think and you are free to discuss games not published by Matrix (unlike on a certain other popular wargame publisher forum). Actually, I'm pretty sure both of those games have been discussed before.

Heck there was an anime thread that had a ton of comments not long ago.
aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

They discuss Wargames here? I thought it was a site for australian beauties and Warspites retreat colummn amoung other non-wargame topics. [:D]
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

They discuss Wargames here? I thought it was a site for australian beauties and Warspites retreat colummn amoung other non-wargame topics. [:D]
warspite1

Yeah - these war game discussions are really annoying. I've asked Erik to outlaw them in future.

Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

warspite1

Yeah - these war game discussions are really annoying. I've asked Erik to outlaw them in future.

I agree. They don't belong here.....
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

warspite1

Warspite1

There's always a few rotten apples that spoil it for the rest of us....... Wargames indeed......[:-]

Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

warspite1

Warspite1

There's always a few rotten apples that spoil it for the rest of us....... Wargames indeed......[:-]

Really. All we need is the Australian Beauties Thread. The rest is just fluff.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
Zorch

Post by Zorch »

Warspite1

+1
But some photos of Australian Beauties playing wargames would be ok.
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

Warspite1

+1
But some photos of Australian Beauties playing wargames would be ok.
warspite1

True

Attachments
buyingoncomputer.jpg
buyingoncomputer.jpg (74.73 KiB) Viewed 72 times

Return to “General Discussion”