Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg gets a Steam release!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg gets a Steam release!

Post by Surtur »

“But the cure for most obstacles is, Be Decisive” (George Weinberg – American Psychologist)

1939-1940: The war machine is released. Plans for the invasion of Poland and Western countries have been carefully prepared by the German commanders. But the Wehrmacht effectiveness is still not proved and its opponents have some serious military assets. Speed and surprise are key success factors that armchair generals will have to master to seize Warsaw, Paris, and London … or the German troops will be sent packing back to Berlin!

Since its first release, the game has benefited from regular and in-depth support from the developers. Today, the game is reaching a new level with a release on the Steam platform, and we are very excited to be able to show this classic strategy title to a whole new audience!

In order to celebrate this important milestone, we are offering a 50% discount during the week of the launch! We are also going to offer a free Steam key to anyone who bought a copy of the game from the Matrix Games or Slitherine store. All they have to do is register their serial here.

Get more information on Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris from the official Steam product page.
wings7

RE: Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg gets a Steam release!

Post by wings7 »

That is great news! [:)] Any more games to get Steam keys in the future?

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
gdrover

RE: Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg gets a Steam release!

Post by gdrover »

Oddly enough I was just playing this game last week for the first time in a while. Great game!
I can't wait for Decisive Campaigns III: Barbarossa from VR.

Do you guys have the new Steam slate (and the other new release slate for 2015)? That was great to see last year.
GMoney

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”