Redeeming Your Steam Key

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Surtur

Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by Surtur »

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=72513

Moltke71

RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by Moltke71 »

Why am I getting Error 108: Lockout?
Jim Cobb
Moltke71

Post by Moltke71 »

Never mind. My bad.
Jim Cobb
Surtur

Post by Surtur »

Glad to see it is fixed Bismarck :)
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I registered the game and received the steam key and went to Steam and have the game registered now. However, I didn't install the game on Steam. I guess this is what most people do?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

it depends, if you wish to plan on steam then use the steam key, if you never want to play on steam then for me why use the key at all, use the site download and key and just play on the pc with no steam loaded, the only difference between the 2 versions is one does the patches for you, one doesn't so you have to do a manual update, apart from that there the same version.

if i buy a game from here, and it offers me a steam key for the game, 9 out of 10 times i don't use it tbh, but it's a choice everyone can make there own, there's no right or wrong answer here tbh
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
AlbertoC

Post by AlbertoC »

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=72513

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”