Map zoom?

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: Gil R.

RFC

Map zoom?

Post by RFC »

Sorry for the noob question, but have searched the forum with no luck.

Am I correct in saying to zoom the map(s) you need to hold "ctrl" and use the "mouse wheel", or hold "ctrl" and use the "+" and "-" keys?

If so, it is not working for me. I'm running windows 7 professional, service pack 1.

Any help much appreciated.
"I'm sorry, baby. Start your countdown without me and I'll be back before you can say 'Blast off!'"
Gil R.

RE: Map zoom?

Post by Gil R. »

I'll check with Eric (= programmer, etc.) and let you know.
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
RFC

Post by RFC »

Thank you Gil.
"I'm sorry, baby. Start your countdown without me and I'll be back before you can say 'Blast off!'"
Floyd

Post by Floyd »

Works for me, Win 7 64bit.
The map zoom was introduced with patch 1.12.2:
INTERFACE UPDATE: CTRL+Mousewheel and CTRL+'+' and CTRL+'-' now zoom the map at the
strategic level and in detailed battle
The version can be read on the first screen, top right corner.
And check the ReadMe.pdf in the FoF main folder.
RFC

Post by RFC »

Thank you Floyd !

I'm embarrassed to admit that I noobed it big time when starting this thread. Because I only purchased the game a very short time ago from Matrix (digital download), I assumed the game would automatically be the most updated version. Sorry to say that it is not. I have updated it now and pleased to report the map zooms properly. Very sorry for waisting everyone's time. Please delete this thread.

Return to “Forge of Freedom - Support”