Broken game

The newest game by Ageod, set during The Great War.

Moderator: Pocus

von altair

Broken game

Post by von altair »

I like this game series a lot. It is well modeled and it has a good game mechanic to represent pre world war one games.

It is not as good with World War one though. Currently the game is bugged down and does have only minor AI. The rest comes from battleplans which gives AI few scripts which it follows blindly. My first game ended at 1914 october for major victory for Axis.

AI followed its battleplan to attack at westfront. In this game constant all-out assault at Metz. If Axis power can hold that area, it can wipe out whole French army out of the game. You will also get all French equipment for free. In my game I had like 6 French recon plane squadrons surrendered for me. Also french supply wagons, hospitals etc. were easier to get from French victories, than build them by myself.

At east front, AI follows it script blindly and doesn't care at all where Axis moves.

Naval battle is totally bugged out. The game says that AI won the naval battle, while AI lost 12 ships and player none. Still it thinks that AI wins.

Currently the game is totally broken and I can't prefer it to anyone until bugs are fixed and AI has get major
update. Read more info about these problems from the game host site.
"An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur?"

"Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?"

-Axel Oxenstierna
loki100

RE: Broken game

Post by loki100 »

ORIGINAL: von altair
... where Axis moves.

for me, to be honest, the lack of axis powers in a WW1 game is a real bonus and perhaps indicative that it is reasonably historical?
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: loki100

ORIGINAL: von altair
... where Axis moves.

for me, to be honest, the lack of axis powers in a WW1 game is a real bonus and perhaps indicative that it is reasonably historical?

[:D]
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
Moltke71

Post by Moltke71 »

Axis?! A bit premature. [8|][:-]
Jim Cobb

Return to “To End All Wars Series”