Reference Points not visible

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

mguillory

Reference Points not visible

Post by mguillory »

I am having difficulty in "seeing" Reference Points defined in Community Scenario (Caribbean Crisis - The Showdown, 2012). While exploring the defined Event/Triggers/Actions in the Event Editor I noted an event (Event 54 (Drop KCT SOF Recon Team #1)) with a trigger (Enter Area: Aruba Para Drop) which is defined for a Netherlands Transport aircraft entering an area defined by the Reference Points (RP-1190, RP-1191, RP-1192, RP-1193). Unfortunately, I cannot find the defined Reference Points. No scenario RP's are visible. Is there a way to display these scenario RP's?

Mike G
mikmykWS

RE: Reference Points not visible

Post by mikmykWS »

Just go to map settings and reference point visibility.

Thanks!

Mike
mguillory

Post by mguillory »

Thank you for the reply. I have tried that multiple times, but without effect. I have the Reference Point Visibility set to "Normal". I have tried setting it to "Small" and then to "Off" and then Back to "Normal". It has had no effect.
Mgellis

Post by Mgellis »

Forgive me if this is a stupid suggestion, but try checking all the different sides. Reference points are only visible when you are switched to the side used when the reference points were added. It is possible the reference points were meant to be invisible to the player for some reason.

mguillory

Post by mguillory »

Hi Mgellis!

It was not a stupid question. In fact, it was the right question. Your suggestion was exactly correct. I had to "switch" to the "Logic Layer" to see the Reference Points of interest. Thanks!

Return to “Tech Support”