Thoughts on Command Scenario Design

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

RoryAndersonCDT

Thoughts on Command Scenario Design

Post by RoryAndersonCDT »

Hey guys,

Coiler12 has written a few articles about Command on my site, and I just realized I've been terribly remiss in not linking to them here!

Without further ado I have the pleasure of presenting Thoughts on Command Scenario Design by Coiler12.
Of all the excellent features in Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations, the scenario editor stands out. Both comprehensive and easy to use, it allows a vast amount of scenario creation and experimentation. In fact, it’s so fluid that many of my “scenario plans” have turned into nothing but me fooling around in the editor, seeing how a flight of Corsairs do against a moderately defended fuel depot instead of making the Preah Vihear escalation I’d really wanted to do.

Having made many scenarios and played many more, I’ve formed many opinions on scenario design, what makes a good scenario, and what my favorite types of scenarios are. ]Now I finally hope to share those opinions.

Future articles to come as well!
Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
Primarchx

RE: Thoughts on Command Scenario Design

Post by Primarchx »

I've been following them, Baloogan. Good stuff!
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Yes been reading too. Thanks guys!
magi

Post by magi »

yeah..... me too..... i bet your really busy now.... there were a couple other cool articles also.....

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”