Always Normandy? (me VS IA)

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

imberbe

Always Normandy? (me VS IA)

Post by imberbe »

Greetings and Happy new battle.
Playing the campaign of 43 with Germany and against the AI, I've been invaded by the friendly allies in late May 1944 but exactly the same points and the same way and I do not remember all allied OOB, I would say that several of the divisions are the same as in real historical time.
So my question is whether the allied AI ALWAYS going to invade by historical or points. Because if it is not, I feel great, but if it is as follows prepare a much better defense.
Thanks players.
"We have come to bring freedom and democracy, but if someone moves without my permission, we will execute him!"
Baelfiin

RE: Always Normandy? (me VS IA)

Post by Baelfiin »

It has other choices, its hit me in pas de Calais before.
"We are going to attack all night, and attack tomorrow morning..... If we are not victorious, let no one come back alive!" -- Patton
WITE-Beta
WITW-Alpha
The Logistics Phase is like Black Magic and Voodoo all rolled into one.
KWG

RE: Always Normandy? (me VS IA)

Post by KWG »

Hopefully the ai invades depending on the beaches and it's recon of the German forces.
"A word was said - a mare is standing by the fence."

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”