Useful PDF [US] Combat Squadrons in WW2

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

TulliusDetritus

Useful PDF [US] Combat Squadrons in WW2

Post by TulliusDetritus »

Someone in the General forum asked about info regarding US American combat squadrons. And I think this might interest more people here [8D] I paste:

=>

Back in 2006, 07 or 08 (I just can't remember) I found a nice PDF which was supposed to help me playing WitP (in fact I always use it whilst playing)

The PDF tells you where every single air squadron was located, deployed (campaigns).

Combat Squadrons of The Air Force WW2

Despite the WW2 thing, it covers the 50s and early 60s. I don't know if this might interest you though. The bad news is that it's too big to send (39 megas). The good news? I have found it again (less than 10 seconds via me mate Google ).

Have fun

EDIT: this is an official site => Air Force Historical Support Division thing.

Cheers [:)]
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
Big B

RE: Useful PDF [US] Combat Squadrons in WW2

Post by Big B »

Nice find! [8D]

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”