huge jump in replacements?!

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

ryan1488

huge jump in replacements?!

Post by ryan1488 »

playing the Italy campaign and im now into the first turn of 1945. what had been a slow trickle of replacements per turn jumped to 25k men in one turn! am I missing something here?
Attachments
313654.zip
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 7 times
Joel Billings

RE: huge jump in replacements?!

Post by Joel Billings »

I assume you are judging the replacements from the logistic report, correct? We have known issues with the turn values being incorrect in the logistics report.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Do you have saves from the prior German and Allied turns? Those might help figure out what's going on. Thanks.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
ryan1488

Post by ryan1488 »

Unfortunately I do not, this is a different issue than the ghost tigers I bugged you about awhile back, as these replacements are the real deal
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Keep your saves for the next turn and see if it happens again. Ideally I'd like to see a series of saves. I see in the CR screen that your units did get a bunch of men coming in during the turn but I'm not sure why or where the men came from. My only thought is that some TOEs have changed and some men are being sent back to the pool as excess during one phase and then returning to the units during the logistics phase. But even that doesn't sound right as the men going back should be tracked as negative replacements, although there might be some accounting issue there. You'd have to watch your total manpower OB strength to see if it's going up over time when it shouldn't be to know if you were getting men you shouldn't be getting.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
ryan1488

Post by ryan1488 »

I can say that I went ahead and finished the scenario with no more incidents of crazy replacements, although I did have a few turns with very odd truck usage that I will send along
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

Could it have something to do with the large number of TOE changes that came in to effect as shown in the Events log?
With the transit MP pool?
Michael
ryan1488

Post by ryan1488 »

I thought it could be the same thing mike, but that should be a more general shuffle around of forces, give some take some. But this was a huge shift to the positive
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Well, keep an eye out for this in the future, and if you see a case where you're getting more replacements than you think you should have, please post the saves for the turn before and the current turn. Thanks.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “Tech Support”