Hilfe auf deutsch

The Seven Years’ War was fought across the globe and called by some the first “World War” as virtually every major power participated. In the center of events was Prussia, almost constantly at war and lead by the now legendary Frederick the Great.

Relive the exciting and trying days of Frederick the Great in Horse and Musket: Volume I, the improved and expanded combination of the previous Prussian War Machine and Prussia’s Glory titles. Horse and Musket: Volume I is a reboot of the successful Horse and Musket series, including not only two solid historical titles in one package, but also many new game features, a powerful new editor, and a complete graphics overhaul to an already acclaimed gaming system.

Moderators: Sertorius, Tim Coakley

bayern

Hilfe auf deutsch

Post by bayern »

Moin moin

gibt es hier jemanden der mir auf deutscher Sprache weiterhelfen kann ?

Gruss aus Hamburg
AbeSimpson

RE: Hilfe auf deutsch

Post by AbeSimpson »

Ich hab das Spiel zwar nicht, aber falls es um eine Übersetzung geht schreib mir ne Nachricht. [:)]
I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers.
William Tecumseh Sherman
Micha63

Post by Micha63 »

Hallo,
ich hab das Spiel und auch den Vorgänger mit zahllosen Scenarien.
Ein kostenloses Spiel über den 7 jährigen Krieg gibt's auch auf meiner Webseite.

www.peoplesgeneral.de

Kontakten kannst du mich über :

michaelnowak@nlinehome.de

Frag was du möchtest.
bayern

Post by bayern »

Danke erst mal das ihr euch gemeldet habt [:)]

gibt es ein Möglichkeit das Game in einer anderen Auflösung zu spielen, ist ja nicht so schön mit der Grafik ?

welches kostenlose Spiel ist denn gemeint, Peoplegeneral ? kannst du mir vielleicht einen Link oder eine persönliche Nachricht senden ? das wäre klasse [:D]

Agathosdaimon

Post by Agathosdaimon »

Leider gibt es fuer die Aufloesungsproblem keine Antwort. Das Problem ist schon in anderen Threads aufgeworfen worden ohne Loesung. Alle scheinen sich damit abgefunden zu haben. Das Spiel ist auf nur 1024x768 beschraenkt. Ist die Lage aber ein bisschen besser wenn man zuerst die Desktopaufloesung auch 1024x768 macht?

Return to “Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great”