Is this game playable on tablet?

Sequel to its genre-busting predecessor, Battle Academy 2 moves the action east – to the bloodied plains of Mother Russia. When a gritty new look, great new features, and random mission generation meet battle-proven gameplay you can be sure of a strategy classic!

Experience the brutal campaign from both sides as you play across 4 campaigns – as partisan, Tiger, T-34 and dozens of other accurately modeled units. See how the harsh weather of the steppes changed the course of the war.

And after following the fortunes of the two sides you can then experience limitless battles with the brand new random skirmish feature. Customise your mission with the myriad settings before entering a unique and surprising battle every time.

Add in the best-in-class Slitherine PBEM++ multiplayer system, redesigned editor, custom scripting, and Cooperative multiplayer to create a new strategy masterpiece.
Kuokkanen

Is this game playable on tablet?

Post by Kuokkanen »

I've got tablet with Windows 8.1. Would this game (Battle Academy 2) be playable on it without external input devices like keyboard and mouse?
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
Tac2i

RE: Is this game playable on tablet?

Post by Tac2i »

I have a Surface Pro 3 and BA2 plays well on it. It is not a touch enabled game however. You can play using the stylus pen but I find that awkward at best. I highly recommend a Bluetooth mouse. I bought a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse for about $20 on Amazon.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)

Return to “Battle Academy 2”