Command registration

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
wthesing

Command registration

Post by wthesing »

I just purchased Command Air & Naval Warfare sim through Steam yesterday. I had been following it through its development a couple of years back, and was surprised to see it on sale thru Steam. I registered my account on Matrix, but cannot register the game without a serial #. I can't seem to locate a serial number anywhere. I want to make sure that I can get any current or future downloads. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!
VPaulus

RE: Command registration

Post by VPaulus »

I'm sorry but unfortunately you can't register the games purchased through Steam in your Slitheirne/Matrix account, as our current infrastructure don't permit this.
For now, the only way to get a game registered in your Slitherine/Matrix account and in Steam, is to purchase the game throught our webshops and then redeem a Steam key.
wthesing

Post by wthesing »

How do I then obtain updates & downloads. I did download the community pack, but have not installed it yet. I understand that there is a V 1.07. I am using V 1.06, and am getting frequent lockups with the game on a very high end Alienware machine. I am picking up a few bugs with the A.I as well involving simple things like attack orders not being followed, or aircraft dancing with slower surface ships (Operation Market Garden) and no attack ever happening.

Thanks!!!
Bill
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

The last official patch is 1.06

About your lockups you should report them at:
tt.asp?forumid=1279

Any question regarded Command Air & Naval Warfare should be asked at:
tt.asp?forumid=1154

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”