Tank Armies

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Chris21wen

Tank Armies

Post by Chris21wen »

Can't find this anywhere. When do they become available? Where can I find out when any type of unit becomes available?
M60A3TTS

RE: Tank Armies

Post by M60A3TTS »

Week 55, 7/2/42.
swkuh

Post by swkuh »

Look at the "info" functions, choose the arrivals/withdrawals icon (arrows up/down,) a voila. Complete schedule all units including battalions.
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: M60A3TTS

Week 55, 7/2/42.

Thanks
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: rrbill

Look at the "info" functions, choose the arrivals/withdrawals icon (arrows up/down,) a voila. Complete schedule all units including battalions.

You misunderstand, that only tells you when units arrive. I wanted to know when Soviet Tank Armies become available for building. The Soviets get no Tank Armies as reinforcement they have to be built.
loki100

Post by loki100 »

ORIGINAL: Chris H

You misunderstand, that only tells you when units arrive. I wanted to know when Soviet Tank Armies become available for building. The Soviets get no Tank Armies as reinforcement they have to be built.

check out post #19 of this thread, should give you all the information you need
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: loki100

ORIGINAL: Chris H

check out post #19 of this thread, should give you all the information you need

Yes, I got it. Thanks

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”