[Q] Attaching Autosave Files

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Midcon113

[Q] Attaching Autosave Files

Post by Midcon113 »

Had my first crash and so my first post - but I can't upload a file? The forum is giving me an error trying to upload from "C:\fakepath..." Not sure where that fakepath thing is coming from.

Bug reports...brings me back to the days when I beta tested Harpoon 1.3x and Harpoon 2! Great job guys - just got Command a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it!

Mark
mikmykWS

RE: Attaching Autosave Files

Post by mikmykWS »

Hi

First use the post reply button rather than the fast reply. When you do make sure you zip the files (right click->send to ->compressed folder) on a windows computer. There is some sort of lower limit so you may need to make a few posts before you're allowed to do so.

Sorry for all this. Forum admin stuff that matrix does that helps more than harms.

Thanks!

Mike
Midcon113

Post by Midcon113 »

Thanks Mike! I have a few other questions as I'm at work on my first scenario for Command. Maybe by the time I get to post another file I'll have hit that forum post limit.

As a side note, were you involved in the HDS series for the original computer Harpoon? You're name looks familiar...

Mark
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

No. I was still in grade school when those came out. Did some work on some of the later Harpoon's.

Mike
Midcon113

Post by Midcon113 »

Gotcha - regardless, thanks for helping with a great Harpoon successor! Loving Command!

Return to “Tech Support”