88mm Flak question

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

MTTODD

88mm Flak question

Post by MTTODD »

Hi,

Why is the HA value of the 88mm flak gun so low ?

It is only 44, which is just 1 more than the Russian 76mm

It has a flak value of 88, is that the value which is used against armour as well ?

I would of expected it to be far superior.

Any help most appreciated.

Urpå

RE: 88mm Flak question

Post by Urpå »

I figured the various values are more 'unit' than single equipment values...

Anyway, as I understand the value used against armor is 'hard attack' (44) when using the gun on the offensive and 'hard defense' (88) when on the D. Flak value shouldn't affect that.
Wargame is the m*********ing answer!
MTTODD

RE: 88mm Flak question

Post by MTTODD »

Hi,

No I am pretty sure they are not unit values.

I have taken the values from the compare function.

But yes I am sure you are right about the hard attack value of 44 being used and not the flak value.

Given that it seems far to low compared to the Soviet 76mm.

Thanks for replying.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”