Possible Bug?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
Drakkon

Possible Bug?

Post by Drakkon »

I Just played a game today and encountered a possible bug.

Syracuse was under siege and about to fall. The Syracusian general moved by sea to Rome, took command of the Roman troops there and moved into the field. He left his own troops behind. When the city did fall, the general disappeared. See pic.

I thought Syracuse forces were forbidden to leave the island?

Attachments
syrainitaly.jpg
syrainitaly.jpg (327 KiB) Viewed 278 times
mercenarius

RE: Possible Bug?

Post by mercenarius »

I thought Syracuse forces were forbidden to leave the island?

They are, and this is a bug.

I believe that I have identified and reproduced this error. It should be corrected with the next patch. I plan to release the next patch shortly after the new year. I have to coordinate that with Matrix, of course, but I think that they'll be able to handle it then.

Good find!

If this particular game gets corrupted any further by this error, I might be able to repair a saved game, if you happen to have one. But if nothing else untoward happens, then I suppose that it doesn't matter too much.

Thanks for reporting this! [&o]
James Warshawsky
Forced March Games, LLC
Drakkon

RE: Possible Bug?

Post by Drakkon »

If this particular game gets corrupted any further by this error, I might be able to repair a saved game, if you happen to have one. But if nothing else untoward happens, then I suppose that it doesn't matter too much.

Thanks for reporting this! [&o]

No need to repair. Once the general disappeared the game worked as normal.

Thank you for taking time from your holiday to respond, and thanks also for continuing to support and patch this game FOUR YEARS after it was released. [:)]

Return to “Tech Support”