Scenario 36-Questions

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

hbrsvl

Scenario 36-Questions

Post by hbrsvl »

Hi- As a newbee, I have and will have numerous questions to ask about the game.I will use this Subject post for this.

1. In da Babes, what is the conversion factor for transports loading, say troops? Lets say I have an AP with 1500 troop capacity and 1000 cargo capacity. I load a unit that needs only 800 troop capacity, leaving a 700 troop capacity left over. To convert troop capacity to cargo capacity I multiply by -?- a 5x factor? A 6x factor? Or what? I also need the reverse -if I have 1000 cargo capacity left, I divide by what?

Many thanks, Hugh Browne
hbrsvl
Footslogger

RE: Scenario 36-Questions

Post by Footslogger »

Bill, it seems that I still have the problem with double posting. I can see that others have it too. Is there a problem with the server?
wdolson

RE: Scenario 36-Questions

Post by wdolson »

I don't know, I don't have access at that level. We seem to be seeing more double posts lately.

Bill
WitP AE - Test team lead, programmer

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”