Scenario 36-Questions

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

hbrsvl

Scenario 36-Questions

Post by hbrsvl »

Hi- As a newbee, I have and will have numerous questions to ask about the game.I will use this Subject post for this.

1. In da Babes, what is the conversion factor for transports loading, say troops? Lets say I have an AP with 1500 troop capacity and 1000 cargo capacity. I load a unit that needs only 800 troop capacity, leaving a 700 troop capacity left over. To convert troop capacity to cargo capacity I multiply by -?- a 5x factor? A 6x factor? Or what? I also need the reverse -if I have 1000 cargo capacity left, I divide by what?

Many thanks, Hugh Browne
hbrsvl
msieving1

RE: Scenario 36-Questions

Post by msieving1 »

It depends on the type of ship.  See the table in the manual, pages 118 - 121.

You can only load one unit per ship, so if there is excess capacity left after loading the unit the space can only be used for supplies.
-- Mark Sieving
hbrsvl

Post by hbrsvl »

ieving1- Many thanks. The gist of my ? was- Is there a difference between da Babes and the stock as in the manual as you referenced? Many thanks, HB
hbrsvl
msieving1

Post by msieving1 »

ORIGINAL: hbrsvl

ieving1- Many thanks. The gist of my ? was- Is there a difference between da Babes and the stock as in the manual as you referenced? Many thanks, HB

No, they're the same.
-- Mark Sieving
hbrsvl

Post by hbrsvl »

ving1- OK, thanks. HB
hbrsvl

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”