Oh boy I went and did it

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

pvthudson01

Oh boy I went and did it

Post by pvthudson01 »

Sigh. I got WitW

There goes the next two days
Matrix Member since 2003!
MisterBoats

RE: Oh boy I went and did it

Post by MisterBoats »

Two days? Try YEARS! Lol -- My AE addiction has been shouldered aside by WITW for the last three weeks. I'm still a novice, but it's pure fun to learn the systems. Enjoy!
tblersch

Post by tblersch »

Took me two weeks to get to the point where I felt I knew what I was doing. "Two days?" Good luck.
jnpoint

Post by jnpoint »

ORIGINAL: tblersch

Took me two weeks to get to the point where I felt I knew what I was doing. "Two days?" Good luck.

I've also had it for about 2 weeks, but I still don't understand production, upgrading, downgrading, swapping and a whole lot more [:D]
ogre

Post by ogre »

LoL, bought it two weeks ago and haven't played it yet. Loaded it and looked around. But no play time yet for me....
ultradave

Post by ultradave »

Yeah, took me about 2 weeks to play through Husky enough times to where I felt like I knew what I was doing and now graduated to Breakout and Pursuit. But that's a good thing. It's a deep game and satisfying to play.
----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”