CR Issue

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

marion61

CR Issue

Post by marion61 »

I'm not sure what to make of this, but when I'm in the CR airgroups screen, and I select an individual air hq and it's planes, it takes 4 or 5 times to update all the groups selected to change to what I had changed, i.e., Replacements, Mission, etc. Most times I give up waiting on it to update and just go thru the list and individually set each group. I've had other small issues with mouse clicks too and I thought someone had brought this up before, but I didn't see the post. This is not the only problem with the mouse clicks, it's just the most annoying.

Attachments
CR.jpg
CR.jpg (245.49 KiB) Viewed 29 times
NotOneStepBack

RE: CR Issue

Post by NotOneStepBack »

When you separate some AGs by a filter and try to change missing setting, sometimes it just doesn't work right? Happens to me too.
marion61

RE: CR Issue

Post by marion61 »

As much as I play, it's just become extremely tedious, but not un doable, yet[;)].

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”