[LOG] DB Viewer Scrolling

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

miller7219

[LOG] DB Viewer Scrolling

Post by miller7219 »

This isn't huge deal, but it's a bit annoying (to me anyways).

1. View any entry in the viewer window and scroll to the top of the entry.
2. Scroll one (or more) tick(s) beyond the top.
3. Try to scroll down...it won't scroll down. You have to click on the viewer window first and then scroll down to get the window to scroll.

(All above done with the middle mouse wheel)

Same is true if you scroll to the bottom of an entry and then try to scroll up. It seems when you scroll to the top or bottom the viewer and then one tick (or more) past, the viewer window looses its active window status and you have to click on the window to re-claim it.

Is this only happening to me or can others confirm this? This isn't new with new 1.06 release. It's been this way since game release. I just hadn't been overly annoyed with it until I started playing with adding new pics to the database recently. May be a bug, just my machine, or WAD, but thought I'd mention it.
mikmykWS

RE: DB Viewer Scrolling

Post by mikmykWS »

Thanks. These kinds of reports are great. Added to our list.

Mike
Jabbman

RE: [LOG] DB Viewer Scrolling

Post by Jabbman »

miller7219
... Is this only happening to me or can others confirm this? This isn't new with new 1.06 release. It's been this way since game release. I just hadn't been overly annoyed with it until I started playing with adding new pics to the database recently. May be a bug, just my machine, or WAD, but thought I'd mention it.
I can also confirm this, but would like to add that as well as the mouse wheel, this also happens when using the up/down keys.

Also (for me anyway), clicking again on the active window/text box does not fix this issue. I find I have to close the DB window and open it again to get it to scroll normally again.

Return to “Tech Support”