Pirate Smuggler Mining Station refuelling not happening

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Miyuki

Pirate Smuggler Mining Station refuelling not happening

Post by Miyuki »

Have noticed that as pirate smuggler my mining stations are not getting refueled at all. I have seen this behavior with smuggling missions auto accept on and off, as well as Trade with other empires on and off. It isinteresting to watch 1300 plus freighters go about their business but itseems that as a piratethe freighters do not adequately service my non spaceport stations.

initially mymining station count was aroubd 350, 80 percent were on steel gold lead. 30 castlon and hydrogen. the rest were under 10. I did a cleanup ofall steel gold lead stations, only leaving those located within my controlled systems, brining the total down to 30, with a grand total stations count around 100 or so. Left thegame running a few years to see but there was nochange.

It sure would be nice if we had the option to designate a percentage of freighters to be traders, internal freight, refuel. as it is the freighters have only priority to fill up planets or pirate bases and trade runs to other races.

The game is current versio. dwu.
Miyuki

RE: Pirate Smuggler Mining Station refuelling not happening

Post by Miyuki »

I am going to build a few more pirate bases near my furthest customer empires to help facilitate faster freighter turnaround and see if this makes a difference. Freighter count is now 2600.

Return to “Tech Support”