[LOG] 1.06 weirdness with the events editor

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Rongor

[LOG] 1.06 weirdness with the events editor

Post by Rongor »

I opened the (so far empty) event editor.
-created a trigger
-created a condition, chose a "side posture" from the drop down. after creation I wanted to recheck that I set also the NOT modifier hook. This revealed the hook setting wasn't remembered, no matter how often I replied OK after setting it. This oddity was already confirmed by myk.

-disregarded this bug and continued
-now created an action, named it "transfer starts" in the description
-after clicking ok, back on the events creation window, tried to select the action to add it to the event. Drop down menu only showed an empty line

-after testing by creating a second action, both were displayed and I could choose my desired option

Restarted CMANO.
meanwhile, the 12 MB hotfix was available. steam downloaded it. firing up CMANO. tried again to put up an event.
This time, it worked until saving the event successfully. Now I did the review condition test only after saving the event.
Bug was still present. hook on the not modifier was unset. Now I wanted to add another condition.
-creating another condition let me open the drop down a possible condition scheme. Only "side posture" was offered there, the same type of which the sole present condition was.
-still being in the condition window, while this single conditions was still selected (blue) I deleted that one by the "delete selection" function, to see if this would enable me to regain the complete list of options.
-that condition was cleared out of that list, but I still only was offered to select "side posture".
-closed that and returned to the event page. There, the deleted condition was still presented as added to the event.
-"Remove" doesn't work
-editing this ghost condition is also impossible.
-the creation of a new condition fails because still only "side Posture" is offered

mikmykWS

RE: 1.06 weirdness with the events editor

Post by mikmykWS »

Thanks Rongor. Logged numerous issues.

Mike
Rongor

RE: 1.06 weirdness with the events editor

Post by Rongor »

I am not sure if this helps, but I noticed that after saving the scen file, this final situation is reproducible from the save. So I uploaded it, in case you can make any use of this.
Load up the swedish side and try to create any event. Only the described presets of my attempt are selectable.
Attachments
events.zip
(7.9 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

Return to “Tech Support”