scenario:Slamming of the Door

Post new mods and scenarios here.
fran52

scenario:Slamming of the Door

Post by fran52 »

ASL scenario A7.Russian in attack in 1941,so we have T26 tanks against Stug IIIB and infantry.
Must be played with the new csv files and counters.
Attachments
Slamming of the door.zip
(17.04 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Lehomp

RE: scenario:Slamming of the Door

Post by Lehomp »

I would love to play your scenarios. I am an ASL player from way back and I have played these scenarios with cardboard pieces. I have been looking at your sprites.csv file and there are many graphic files called out in the sprites.csv file that you do not include in your counters updates. I have sliced and diced your mods trying to get them to work but I always have invisible or wrong units showing up on the map. I am running the latest release of the game ver1.10
fran52

Post by fran52 »

If you don't answer to my question a can't understand the problem.
1)have you downloaded the main file from Netwargamingitalia.net?
2) which units are not visible?
3) since you have installed others mod,if i have understood well,is not possible some conflict?
4)I'm sorry to have done confusion,but some files are on Netwargamingitalia and others here,on the Matrix forum.
This is due to the size,since on Matrix forum is not possible to load a mod pack so big.Also the scenarios must be uploaded in pieces if contain new maps.As you can see with the map4 winter,only half map per time can be uploaded.
Some update must be searched inside this forum.
Lehomp

Post by Lehomp »

Thanks for all of your help. I must have had some download issues along the way. I had many files that were empty. I reloaded all of your files from the Italian site and this forum and all of your stuff works.

Thanks again. I will let you know how the scenarios play when I play them. You have done a lot of work and it looks great.

Thanks again.

Martin.
fran52

Post by fran52 »

Happy to read that we have found a solution.Be careful to apply the bitmap of the units in order of date because some are the same but modified.So,first the bitmap on the Italian site than all what you find in this forum.
Angiel

Post by Angiel »

sorry I was wrong forum

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”