December Update Plans

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

AxelNL

RE: December Update Plans

Post by AxelNL »

there is one bug in the current public beta which the beta team feels needs to be fixed before it can become the next normal release. Has to do with carrier based air which cannot land on their carrier after air combat and are than destroyed. When that is fixed expect that release to become available via the normal patching functionality of the splash screen of the game.
The beta team is expecting a new closed beta version very soon where we can test Netplay Barbarossa. I we do not see nasty things that will become a public beta - hopefully before Christmas. We are very much looking forward to that.
AxelNL

Post by AxelNL »

The convoy routes are working, but make sure you watch the new video tutorial on those first.
76mm

Post by 76mm »

ORIGINAL: AxelNL
The convoy routes are working, but make sure you watch the new video tutorial on those first.

Sorry, where's the video, on this site somewhere, or installed with the game?
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

Installed with the game. It's in a patch...
Peter
Dabrion

Post by Dabrion »

Any plans on money-back options for people who have been tricked into buying this shitty product back in the era also known as "the release" ? You could start now and call it "the relief"..
"If we come to a minefield, our infantry attacks exactly as it were not there." ~ Georgy Zhukov
Zorachus99

Post by Zorachus99 »

ORIGINAL: Dabrion

Any plans on money-back options for people who have been tricked into buying this shitty product back in the era also known as "the release" ? You could start now and call it "the relief"..

Buyers remorse. No lemon law here I'm guessing. [:D]
Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

For the love of God - are you still droning on about your stoopid money-back??? [>:][>:]

Besides, I thought you had that sorted and you and your lawyer friend were going to sue Matrix? [8|]

Its a few quid, I know it's not ideal, but it's gone so Let it Go (as Princess Elsa would say). [:)]

Go find something positive to do with your life.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Dabrion

Post by Dabrion »

Sry mate, I don't believe in God or singing, fairy queens.. Why do you think me asking for money-back options or a relief plan is negative?
"If we come to a minefield, our infantry attacks exactly as it were not there." ~ Georgy Zhukov
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Sry mate, I don't believe in God or singing, fairy queens.. Why do you think me asking for money-back options or a relief plan is negative?
warspite1

Well the evidence about God is sketchy* to say the least, but Princess Elsa definitely exists; I know, I've seen her on T.V and everything... and in colour too [;)]

Not actually my view. I happen to believe in God.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815

Return to “World in Flames”