Operation Sealion

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Ira Lee Gossett

Operation Sealion

Post by Ira Lee Gossett »

OK I know it's probably something simple I'm missing but where are the German units when I try to play Sealion as a stand alone scenario?

Or is that the problem in it's self, It's not meant to be a stand alone scenario but a follow on to taking over France?

When I play as the Brit's, the computer doesn't seem to have a problem coming up with troops! :)
timmyab

RE: Operation Sealion

Post by timmyab »

You need to play the cards. You can ship two infantry corps or one pz corps on turn one.

I've just had a go at this scenario for the first time too and to be honest it's woefully lacking in realism. I don't think even house rules can help it much. I guess the game system was never designed to cope with amphibious operations.
Ira Lee Gossett

RE: Operation Sealion

Post by Ira Lee Gossett »

See I told you it must be something simple!

thanks

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”