Highway to the Reich - Where do I buy?

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

rudisa

Highway to the Reich - Where do I buy?

Post by rudisa »

I have BftB, and I'd like to buy Highway to the Reich. Where do I buy it? It's no longer on the Matrix store and if I go on the new Panther Games website, when I click BUY, it redirects me on the Matrix store.
Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 975
GTX 680
12 GB ram
zakblood

RE: Highway to the Reich - Where do I buy?

Post by zakblood »

Discontinued Games means they can no longer be bought i guess

http://www.matrixgames.com/store/241/

Release Date: 1 DEC 2003 Discontinued
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
rudisa

Post by rudisa »

Sorry, I didn't explaing myself correctly. The game I would like to buy is not Highway to the Reich, but is in fact Command Ops: Highway to the Reich.
Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 975
GTX 680
12 GB ram
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

you cant as its the same as the first answer

Command Ops: Highway to the Reich
Release Date: 26 JAN 2012 Discontinued

http://www.matrixgames.com/store/421/Co ... .the.Reich

Command Ops: Highway to the Reich is an expansion for Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge and requires the base game to play.

but all Discontinued now im sorry to say, was a great game as well in its day
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge
Release Date: 26 MAY 2010 Discontinued

http://www.matrixgames.com/store/377/

which is strange tbh as this is just been released last year for it

Command Ops: Battles for Greece
Release Date: 20 JUN 2013

Command Ops: Battles for Greece
Release Date: 20 JUN 2013 Discontinued also now as i just checked (seems that maybe fault is with pather games maybe as to no longer offer support for a game made only in JUN 2013 is poor to say the least, so maybe out of biz etc? no idea as no info posted either)

Command Ops: Battles for Greece is an expansion for Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge and requires the base game to play.

seems you can't buy any from here at all,,

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/?d=152
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

zakblood

Post by zakblood »

sounds like a bargain then,
Panther Games and Lock 'n Load Publishing are proud to announce a special offer. To launch Command Ops 2 (CO2) we will be making a limited time offer. This will be valid for 90 days from the release date. The release date is yet to be confirmed. The bundle pack will comprise five modules, namely Highway to the Reich (Market Garden), Ride of the Valkries (Norther Bulge), Bastogne (Southern Bulge), Foothills of the Gods (Greece) and The Cauldron (Mediterranean). The bundle will be priced at $49.99.

The CO2 engine will be a separate product and will come with the tutorial and two other scenarios (Greyhound Dash and Manhay Crossroads). It will be provided FREE. You will have to register at Lock 'n Load Publishing to receive your serial number to install the game but that will be it. There will be no other cost to start playing. This is the ideal way to try out the engine with the full features. The engine will come with the full set of editors for developing data.

thanks for the share and find plus link and post
RangerX3X

Post by RangerX3X »

So basically if someone wanted to buy BFTB and either of the two expansion packs, they are SOL because they are not being sold anywhere? The offer from LNL involves CO2, not the original core game and the expansions (but rather versions tailored specifically for the new game, all of which are not available until some unknown date in the future).

Discontinuing sales of the original game (which frankly is not that old) to force people to buy the new product is a pretty weak decision (no one likes being sold content they already own).

However, for the one piece that I am missing I should have bought the Greece expansion pack before this thing went belly up.

Return to “Command Ops Series”