Reinforcements

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

James Ward

Reinforcements

Post by James Ward »

I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find a thread.

If you are creating a scenario and set a unit as a reinforcement, is there a way to cancel that and deploy the unit on the map? I see where you can modify the turn and entry hex but not were you delete the reinforcement.
Crossroads

RE: Reinforcements

Post by Crossroads »

Normal scenario? From the top of my head, there should be a Delete Reinforcement option or something similar in the Scenario Editor menu somewhere. I am not at my computer, hope this helps.
Visit us at: Campaign Series Legion
---
CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 < Available now
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 < 3.0 In the works
James Ward

RE: Reinforcements

Post by James Ward »

ORIGINAL: Crossroads

Normal scenario? From the top of my head, there should be a Delete Reinforcement option or something similar in the Scenario Editor menu somewhere. I am not at my computer, hope this helps.

Thanks. I found it, right under the menu tab to add them where you said it would be. Guess I should pay a little more attention!

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”