Watched and liked the video tutorials

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

MrsWargamer

Watched and liked the video tutorials

Post by MrsWargamer »

Title says it all I suppose.

I tend to insist on tutorials and get a bit annoyed when a game comes out and does a lame job at this task.

So I have to say I liked the 30 minutes or so I invested in watching the video tutorials.

And thank you thank you thank you for the narrative being smooth, flowing and not a bunch of um and ahh and fidgeting with the frigging mouse (like some seem to have trouble with). It looks as if the person giving the tutorial did a good job at preparing their dialogue.

I learned quite a lot of the game just watching those videos.
All those that avoid them and pass them by, hmmm here's your sign :)

Watch the tutorial videos! :)
Wargame, 05% of the time.
Play with Barbies 05% of the time.
Play with Legos 10% of the time.
Build models 20% of the time
Shopping 60% of the time.
Exlains why I buy em more than I play em.
Duck Doc

RE: Watched and liked the video tutorials

Post by Duck Doc »

Agree completely. Had the YouTube tutorials up on one screen and the game up on the main. Most impressed with the quality of the videos, the player's guide and the manual. Truly the Bees Knees.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”