Singapore Floating Drydock

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

pnzrgnral

Singapore Floating Drydock

Post by pnzrgnral »

Was going through my library awhile ago, and re-discovered a post-war picture book that was given to my by my grandparents (granddad was a Seabee who landed on Guam, and while perusing through it, there were two photos of the Singapore floating drydock. Both photos were aerial view, the first: whole and inviolate; the second: underwater after having been bombed by LBA. So I have a question solely out of curiosity: why isn't the dock included in the Allied OOB? Did it originate from elsewhere within the Japanese Empire? Is it abstracted in Singer's shipyard capacity? Again, this is only to satisfy my curiosity.
Rangers Lead The Way!
Sua Sponte

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”