Territorials after Conquest

A sub-forum for players new to WIF, containing information on how to get started and become an experienced player.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Zorachus99

Territorials after Conquest

Post by Zorachus99 »

I vaguely remember being able to add the territorials of countries I had conquered to my force pool.

Italy barely conquered Algeria before Vichy, so, am I just wrong on how this works?
Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln
composer99

RE: Territorials after Conquest

Post by composer99 »

RAW states:
Territorials are controlled by the major power that controls their home country or territory when they arrive as reinforcements, even if they were built by a different major power. You return on map territorials to the force pools when their home country or territory is conquered.

So if Italy conquered Algeria, it should have the Algerian territorials in its force pool after the conquest step.

If they're not there, that's a bug.
~ Composer99
Centuur

Post by Centuur »

I think force pool additions happen at the start of the new turn. It's probably a timing issue...
Peter
paulderynck

Post by paulderynck »

Maybe the French built them for you before getting Vichied.
Paul
Zorachus99

Post by Zorachus99 »

ORIGINAL: Centuur

I think force pool additions happen at the start of the new turn. It's probably a timing issue...

This seems to be it. They showed up the turn after conquest, which is fine. I sure didn't expect them to be pure Italian color, I was kinda expecting the stripe you see on naval ships.

Thx!
Most men can survive adversity, the true test of a man's character is power. -Abraham Lincoln

Return to “WIF School”