crash

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

stuhmp

crash

Post by stuhmp »

I dont know why this game is crashing. It is happening after some pirates, purple sacryea, attack one of my colonies and freighters. uploaded my save correctly i think. i just want to continue this game.

edit: It seems to be a performance issue when running at x4 speed with as much going on.
Kayoz

RE: crash

Post by Kayoz »

ORIGINAL: stuhmp
...after some pirates, purple sacryea, attack...uploaded my save correctly i think

Eh? What does that mean? If you're using a mod, you'll need to specify that as well.
ORIGINAL: stuhmp
uploaded my save correctly i thinkuploaded my save correctly

You should note the file name in your post, so that Elliot knows what file to grab for a specified bug report.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” ― Christopher Hitchens
stuhmp

Post by stuhmp »

No mods, its not an event either. They are pirates, purple as their color, with that name.
The file was named like the sticky said "stuhmp november 27 crash"
stuhmp

Post by stuhmp »

Recently, I tested the game running at the slowest speed and the crash still occurred, so Im doubting its performance related. My spec are 3.4 quad core, 4 gbs ram, and a 1gb titan gtx 750, anyways.
I dont really care about that particular game so there you have it, my save, if you developers care to see a bug.

Return to “Tech Support”