War in the West Manual preview

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Surtur

War in the West Manual preview

Post by Surtur »

We already announced that the manual of War in the West will conquer your bookshelf! And today we are following up on this by showing you an exclusive sneak peek into the manual. The Gary Grigsby’s War in the West manual will come in the form of a hardbound book made of the best quality and with high resolution images and illustrations!

The full manual will explain all gameplay rules and design choices and will include valuable gameplay advice. In addition, it will be printed in full color and contain high quality illustrations to complement the text. By using this book to your advantage, you will be in the best possible position to win the War in the West!

The full manual will explain all gameplay rules and design choices and will include valuable gameplay advice. In addition, it will be printed in full color and contain high quality illustrations to complement the text. By using this book to your advantage, you will be in the best possible position to win the War in the West!

You can find the manual excerpt here.

Click here to learn more about War in the East.
zakblood

RE: War in the West Manual preview

Post by zakblood »

nice ty
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
ogre

RE: War in the West Manual preview

Post by ogre »

I am an old grognard gamer that grew up in the age of "manuals". The age of PDF just doesn't quite cut it. PDF is functional...but I've always felt something was missing. Those that do come with manuals are either filled with fluff or are typed in fonts too small for my aging eyes to enjoy...mostly fluff these days. I don't know how many of "me" are out there today, but having a manual of this caliber, both in content as well as production, seals the deal for me.

I'll purchase at least one to play. Probably more than one. A few as gifts....and perhaps one to frame and hang on the wall.

No worries on timing. Whenever it's ready, I'll be ready.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”