Purchase Screen UI Suggestion

Games Workshop’s “Battle for Armageddon” setting in a series of amazing multiplatform, turn-based, hex-based games. Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon will make full use of Slitherine's expertise in creating compelling and challenging strategy gaming experiences. The initial game is set during the Second War of Armageddon and players will lead the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines®from the Ultramarines, Blood Angels and Salamanders Chapters against Ghazghkull Thraka’s massive Ork Waaagh! invasion through over 30 scenarios, on the hostile terrain of the planet and its gigantic Hive Cities.
Dragoon.

Purchase Screen UI Suggestion

Post by Dragoon. »

It's only a minor issue.
I was checking the purchase screen and learning about the various unit stats.

Hovering the mouse over a stat or unit ability gives you it's name but not an explanation.
By trying, (I think the manual doesn't tell you this)I found out clicking on a stat brings up a pop-up window with its description. To close the pop-up I need move my mouse back to center to click the OK button. Maybe we can scrap all this steps and just have an expanding tooltip, or at least have not click OK but just clicking the mouse anywhere close the pop-up window.

BTW the description for Max Hit Points is missing.(IDS_HELP_MAX_HIT_POINTS)
FroBodine

RE: Purchase Screen UI Suggestion

Post by FroBodine »

Yes, please do this. Expanded tooltips are greatly needed for this game, with so many stats. Detailed tooltips good, extra clicking and mouse moving bad. [:)]

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”