Prevent stations on planets to work as space ports?

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Kizucha

Prevent stations on planets to work as space ports?

Post by Kizucha »

I have think about my stations on planets, dont know why but for the first time i realised that ships take cargo not only from space ports, they use other stations on planets too. Dont matter if its a research station or defensiv stations. The little problem i have with that are our beloved money, dont know how much money an commerce center are producing but if an independend trader refuel on an station without an commerce center i dont think that we get money for that or i'm wrong?[&:] And i WANT all the money i can get.[:D]

Thank you for answers.
garfield666

RE: Prevent stations on planets to work as space ports?

Post by garfield666 »

if i recall correctly, no docking bays = no docking.
Retreat1970

Post by Retreat1970 »

no docking = no upgrading eventually
Kizucha

Post by Kizucha »

Sadly it's not possible to build stations without docking bay's.[:)]

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”