Can you enlarge the combat viewer or planner

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

congooo

Can you enlarge the combat viewer or planner

Post by congooo »

Or is this hard coded.
i find i desire this as i keep looking at it.i have looked in graphics folder.cant see anything.could it be in the opart.ini files .
i know you can increase text size so perhaps the combat viewer doesnt matter.But the combat planner i find the little units in it to be to small.so if i could just increase the unit size in the planner that would work.
Curtis Lemay

RE: Can you enlarge the combat viewer or planner

Post by Curtis Lemay »

ORIGINAL: congooo

Or is this hard coded.
i find i desire this as i keep looking at it.i have looked in graphics folder.cant see anything.could it be in the opart.ini files .
i know you can increase text size so perhaps the combat viewer doesnt matter.But the combat planner i find the little units in it to be to small.so if i could just increase the unit size in the planner that would work.

I can't say anything about the Combat Viewer - that's a user's product. The Combat Planner's size cannot be changed. However, there is an option in the Opart 3.ini file that allows you to change your screen resolution, just for TOAW. It will take effect once TOAW is invoked, and will revert back to what you had before when TOAW is exited.

The paramters are:

ChangeScreenResolution=N
ScreenY=600
ScreenX=800

You would change the "N" to "Y" and set the Y & X values as you desire.
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site
congooo

RE: Can you enlarge the combat viewer or planner

Post by congooo »

just thinking about it.Surely those little unit icons in the combat planner are in the graphics folder somewhere.and could be enlarged?
i will have enougher look but thats a hell of a lot of icons if your not sure.phew

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”