leningrad missions still not working on IPAD

The Frontline Series is an approachable collection of wargames set during the iconic battles of World War II. Available for PC, iOS and Android.

The variety of maps and battle situations is what makes Frontline so different and engaging: players are confronted with blitzkriegs, trench wars and dog fights, but also unusual situation such as missions to capture an armoured convoy, recover important documents, capturing strategic positions and destroy fortifications.
Agathosdaimon

leningrad missions still not working on IPAD

Post by Agathosdaimon »

Hi - i am still havin this issue and despite multiple reinstalls the menu on the leningrad mission still refuses to appear on the IPAD version of the game - please make an update for this or can i request a steam key so i can finish the game in steam at least?

see my post in the support area which goes unresponded to since my last posts there a while ago
tm.asp?m=3712056&mpage=1&key=&#3741015
tonymak

RE: leningrad missions still not working on IPAD

Post by tonymak »

My post in the support area has also had no response for months. If they cant support this game, I will not be buying the next.
FroBodine

Post by FroBodine »

Thank you for letting us know about the horrible support on this game series. I was just about to buy The Longest Day, but now I won't. I ain't going to support developers who fail to respond on this forum, and don't fix their major bugs in a timely manner.

zakblood

Post by zakblood »

seems there more comments and more active on other forum, http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=282
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

and tbh there's a patch as well, seems that nobody here seemed to post it

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 82&t=51404

or info on it either, info sharing not great i must admit
Frontline: Road To Moscow Patch release
Postby Surtur » 30 Jul 2014 08:01

We are happy to share with you that we have made a new update available for Frontline: Road to Moscow. The patches fixes some issues with saving and loading that were reported by the community and increases the font size on retina displays to make it all a little easier on the eyes.

You will be able download the patch automatically when it becomes available for your tablet.
- Community Warlord -
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Agathosdaimon

Post by Agathosdaimon »

thanks for that - yes i didnt know one forum was being preference over the other - i though matrix and slitherine forums were more homogenous, i guess i will need to check the slitherine one more
Agathosdaimon

Post by Agathosdaimon »

actually that patch is from July so it is before teh current Leningrad mission error and so does not help unfortunately

i have since uninstalled the game and will not reinstall it until a patch is made for the error if that will ever occur

Return to “Frontline Series”