JASSM AGM 158 ER wont fire

Post bug reports, technical support request and store or installation issue reports here.

Moderator: Harpoon 3

AdmiralSteve

JASSM AGM 158 ER wont fire

Post by AdmiralSteve »

B1B loaded with JASSM AGM 158 ER missiles wont fire against any target; runways, SAM sites, etc. ANW V3.10.1.0 DB HUD3 V1.6.1. Thanks, Steve
“There are no extraordinary men...just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with.”
Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr. 1882-1959

uncleharpoon

RE: JASSM AGM 158 ER wont fire

Post by uncleharpoon »

Ok, good info, but what would REALLY help is a saved game.... Please email me support ..at.. advancedgaming.biz.

What I'll do is add it to the tests for HUD4 (now in Beta - see our website) to ensure that the likely database issue is fixed on the next release (v3.11 a free upgrade to all registered 3.10 users).

TimOusley

Post by TimOusley »

Does anyone know if this issue is fixed? In HUD 3 when you attempt an attack with this missile, the attack dialog says "Weapon cannot acquire target".
Thanks,
Tim O.
TimOusley

Post by TimOusley »

If I'm looking at this correctly, it looks like the loadout is listed in the loadouts DB but there is no accompanying AGM-158 entry in the weapons DB. Since Darren's passing, :( , perhaps no one is maintaining the HUD? Can't edit it with the H3 DB editor, and the Reimer editor doesn't seem to like the newer versions of MS Access. Could be I'm doing something wrong. Maybe "Weapon cannot acquire target" is a workaround for the old "annex error" crash.
TonyE

Post by TonyE »

Gunny was maintaining the HUD4 but haven't seen anything since March. http://harpgamer.com/harpforum/index.ph ... 132/page-2
Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner

Return to “Harpoon 3 ANW Support”