new scenarios

Post new mods and scenarios here.
fran52

new scenarios

Post by fran52 »

I have 2 scenario to upload but the problem is the upload of the map.
If i use the normal zip the file is too big ,if i use 7z the file is OK but not supported by matrix.
Here there is the JPG of half part of the ASL map 4 "reduced".
If all have the possibility to transform the JPG in Bitmap, i can post the maps and than,in a normal zip,the scenario.

Attachments
4A.jpg
4A.jpg (388.45 KiB) Viewed 217 times
fran52

RE: new scenarios

Post by fran52 »

2 scenarios are uploaded on netwargamingitalia.it,always under risorse(resource).
Into the folder there is also a unit.csv file that correct an error in the German mortar.With this error the mortar was ineffective.
One question:for the German MG42 mounted,someone have found the way to dismount?Without dismounting the MG the unit with the MG can't move.If there is no way to dismount the MG,my idea is to add Team counters to represent this weapon in the game.So new counters and new csv file.
The scenario uploaded are under approval, so is possible that you must wait some days before to dowload.
Cataphract88

Post by Cataphract88 »

Thank you, these are downloadable from the Italian site now.

I had a job finding the 'Lock 'n' Load' forum on Matrix, as they have buried it way down in the archives! [:(]
Richard
fran52

Post by fran52 »

I had a job finding the 'Lock 'n' Load' forum on Matrix, as they have buried it way down in the archives!
Yes,the same was for me.I hope that others follow again the game despite this.
Please,give me your opinion about the scenarios and also about error in the cvs files.Any day i found something.Your and others player opinion is important to improve the mod.
I think that this mod could be used also with the new game that LnL is preparing.
Ratzki

Post by Ratzki »

I have been looking through the mod. Thank you very much. I can see that alot of work went into it.
Is there a release date for the new LnL?
fran52

Post by fran52 »

Is there a release date for the new LnL?
For the moment i don't know.In any case you can follow the news on the LnL forum, but at the moment are some days without news.
Lehomp

Post by Lehomp »

I have had some difficulty getting the east front mod to work. I have down loaded your counter pack and the updates to the mod that you have posted, but when I try to run the Soldiers of destruction scenario I have many invisible counters on the map board. Any suggestions? I have been able to use the Normandy 101 mod and the Heros of the Blitzkrieg mods but not the east front mod.
fran52

Post by fran52 »

Have you applied the update that is in this forum?
Sorry for the confusion but the mod is on the Italian site and the update here.
I'm preparing a new update and i think to upload all(also new scenarios) on the Italian site to avoid confusion in future.
The new update is only for the MG.I have found strange the fact that the German MG42 ,when mounted on tripod,is fixed.What is strange is the impossibility to dismount the MG in order to move the weapon.Thus i have done new counters to reproduce the MG content of ASL(LMG,MMG,HMG).The LMG have only the weapon counter while MMG and HMG have also the Team counter.Now i experiment which one is better.The Team could reproduce the reduction of movement of a unit that possesses the weapon.
In the mean time i have found others bugs in the game.I was preparing a new scenario with mud and i discover the problem.With this condition,when you try to move a tank,the game do a bog check with a 2 dye roll of 11+ but the game add others numbers(like +5 or +6).I'm not sure but seem that take this numbers from the AF of the tank.
Anyway,with this additional numbers,the bog is sure,in others words the scenario is unplayable.
I have described this bug on the LnL forum,at last they can avoid the problem in the upcoming game.
Lehomp

Post by Lehomp »

I have used the updates from this forum. I have tried a number of different combinations trying to use the east front mod, but I have not had any luck. Is is possible for you to detail where all of the different files should be located??
fran52

Post by fran52 »

You can understand how work each file studying a little the folder Matrix/LnL.
Anyway the bitmap of the units must be put into the folder Art/Counters, if the bitmap are named board or mapN.bmp must be put into the Art/maps.
There is another folder named map but is under another folder ,that now i don't remember,that contains the scenarios.
The files with the .csv or xls go into the folder custom.I don't know if you have others mod in your custom folder and if this may cause conflict.
Anyway if you read the units,when you are in Edit,but don't see them,this mean that the units.csv is correct but the bmp in art no.
The main files are on the Italian site netwargamingitalia.net.Have you downloaded this files?

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”