List of Bugs in a Pirate game that I discovered, as of version 1.9.5.8

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Jndion

List of Bugs in a Pirate game that I discovered, as of version 1.9.5.8

Post by Jndion »

Here is a list of possible bugs that I discovered when playing as a pirate. Correct me if that is only a game feature.

1. Gravity Well Projector will not prevent empire ships from jumping into a pirate base (then attack) owned by player. It only works to prevent other pirate ships from getting close.

2. Pirate seems to have unlimited Empire Research Potential, I discovered this after the Criminal Network is constructed, so I'm not sure if it is also the case in the beginning of the game.

3. Calculation of ship and others maintenance is screwed up. Controlled Colony income can be minus, Looting Destroyed Ships income can be minus, even smuggling income can be minus, which totally bewildered me, if it is not income why not put them in a maintenance or cost column?

4. Overall troop Annual Maintenance Costs now properly shown, but it is still zero when navigating each troop's maintenance.

5. Ground Battle is screwed up for pirate game. I can raid and destroy my own colony construction if it is currently under attack from another pirate or empire. It mean that I cannot defend my colony using raid team, they will join the enemy and attack myself.

However these problems won't affect game playing too much, just hope they could be fixed ASAP!

Return to “Tech Support”