Best way to deselect units?

Sequel to its genre-busting predecessor, Battle Academy 2 moves the action east – to the bloodied plains of Mother Russia. When a gritty new look, great new features, and random mission generation meet battle-proven gameplay you can be sure of a strategy classic!

Experience the brutal campaign from both sides as you play across 4 campaigns – as partisan, Tiger, T-34 and dozens of other accurately modeled units. See how the harsh weather of the steppes changed the course of the war.

And after following the fortunes of the two sides you can then experience limitless battles with the brand new random skirmish feature. Customise your mission with the myriad settings before entering a unique and surprising battle every time.

Add in the best-in-class Slitherine PBEM++ multiplayer system, redesigned editor, custom scripting, and Cooperative multiplayer to create a new strategy masterpiece.
sightreader

Best way to deselect units?

Post by sightreader »

OK, I feel really stupid asking this, but I can't seem to find a manual for the iPad version...

Anyway, after I've moved a unit, I'm trying to select a new unit next to him. I try to double tap the new unit, but I end up giving an order to the last guy instead, which usually wastes movement points and can occasionally be disastrous.

What's the most reliable way to get out of context-sensitive unit orders and go back to unit selection instead?

Thanks, and sorry about the stupid question... (hangs head in shame)
aaatoysandmore

RE: Best way to deselect units?

Post by aaatoysandmore »

I always right click but I don't know how those ipads work. For the pc though a right click will deselect anything I believe.
PipFromSlitherine

RE: Best way to deselect units?

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

You can double tap on any empty tile (IIRC), and there is also an option on the options screen to auto-deselect a unit once ordered.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Battle Academy 2”