Regime colors don't seem to change fully

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here. Post any Community Site Requests here as well.

Moderator: Vic

Ormand

Regime colors don't seem to change fully

Post by Ormand »

I have noticed something odd with changing regime colors in the editor. I change the regime color in the regime panel. When I go back to the map, the color is properly changed on the map, but not in the unit box. In addition, the unit color is unchanged for the zoomed in graphics. In the attached picture the color in the unit box was the original color, while the orange unit on the map is what it was changed to.

Attachments
Color1.jpg
Color1.jpg (148.68 KiB) Viewed 88 times
One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork -- Edward Abbey
Ormand

RE: Regime colors don't seem to change fully

Post by Ormand »

And this is the view in zoomed mode.

Attachments
Color2.jpg
Color2.jpg (157.09 KiB) Viewed 88 times
One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork -- Edward Abbey
Vic

Post by Vic »

I think its a graphic cache-ing issue. Just save and reload the scenario and it should be fine.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Ormand

Post by Ormand »

That seems to fix it. Although I thought I tried that after it happened. Restarting certainly works.

Return to “Advanced Tactics Support”